The inspection and adjustment centered maintenance work is called secondary maintenance. Three-wheeled motorcycles are generally required to carry out secondary maintenance after 3000-6000 km. The contents of the secondary maintenance include the following items in addition to the primary maintenance items:
1. Remove carbon from cylinders, cylinder heads, pistons, piston rings, and mufflers.
2. Check the wear condition of the clutch friction plate and the brake shoe on the brake shoe, and adjust or replace it according to the wear condition.
3, check and adjust the contact gap of the breaker
4. Check whether the axial runout and radial runout of the front and rear rims meet the requirements. If the runoff is too large, adjust or replace them.
5, should check the adjustment valve clearance.
6. Adjust the position of the damper adjustment seat properly.
7. Check the carbon dust between the clean engine, the starter commutator and the commutator segments.